Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More SKP pictures!






I waited up way past my bedtime last night to see the proofs from the awesome photo session we had with Summer Knobloch. They turned out so cute and we couldn't be happier with the results. Above are just a few of the great shots she got of our family. The one and only thing that could have gone better would have been if Lily would have been in the mood to smile. Instead, she was way more interested in Summer's cool camera and would have rather helped her take the pictures than be in them herself. Our whole gallery is on her website right now and if you would like to see more please let me know and I will send you the password.

Thanks again Summer, for capturing our little family of 3 before we add one more! I can't wait for our newborn session, which will be here in no time!

1 comment:

Ryan Herr said...

my favorite is the one where all three of you are reading the book and laughing! it just looks like you are having so much fun!
~Veronica