Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Soo Close!

This week my belly has finally dropped and I am feeling enormous. My appointment on Monday was fine and the doctor said that her head is very very low and that she will just pop out when I go into labor. Let's hope that is the case! Our digital camera decided to poop out on us this week so I haven't taken a picture of my belly yet. Hopefully, we will have that situation resolved before she gets here.

In other pregnancy news, the girls at work decided to throw me a surprise baby shower. I had no idea and was totally shocked when I opened the door and saw all of them waiting for me. It was so nice and fun. They had decorated the party suite and even had a chocolate fountain going for me. It was so thoughtful and fun! Lily was given a bunch of cute outfits that I can't wait to put on her. Mom was given a gift certificate to Fox and Hounds that I am looking forward to using after she gets here!

No comments: