Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Quick Fix

Sorry for the lack of blogging the last two weeks. I have had my hands full with our little girl. :) Yes, I am now officially momming-it from home! Lily and I have enjoyed running errands, playing, swimming, and visiting Mimi in the morning for cheerios and coffee. Today, Tara, Dalton, and Calem came over for breakfast and then we went and walked at the mall together. Tomorrow is the first day that the little girls will be coming over to my house after school. I am really looking forward to it and I think it will actually be a lot of fun!

In baby news- I am now almost 37 weeks!!! I went to see the Doc this past Tuesday and she said that it could be any time now :) I think she could tell I am ready. The good news, though, is that I am actually dilated and the baby has definitely dropped. This news seemed to make the locals around here a little nervous prompting them to push me to get a bag packed and do some last minute checks of what needs to be done before she arrives. So the bags are packed, the little cloth diapers are washed and ready, the crib is set, and her clothes are all clean in her dresser. So now all we need is for her to decide to come. I have been getting lots of really good and strong contractions, but I don't want to get too excited yet. I think she is getting pretty ready too. There just is not enough room for her to push around in there anymore and I can tell she doesn't like it :) So it really could be any day now!!! We can't wait.

1 comment:

Ciarra M. Kohn said...

We can't wait for the babe! We'll get lots of walking in this weekend to give her a little jolt along :) woo hoo, anyday now; although maybe she could hold off until after the clam bake, b/c that will be a lot of fun!