Wednesday, November 15, 2006

29 Weeks



* 29 weeks of belly

Lily and I are still doing well and feeling pretty good. I have had some lower back pain, but nothing too debilitating. Lily still loves to kick and stretch and roll around all day long. She is getting better at going to bed when I go to sleep, but unfortunately, I don't think there is necessarily any correlation between her current schedule and the schedule she will keep outside of the womb. Jeff is now almost done with his basketball league and will soon start indoor soccer (aahhh!). Luckily, the season is fairly short, and he will only have games once a week. So hopefully, we will keep the injuries to a minimum. Work has been pretty busy with all the hockey games, concerts, and trying to get stuff in place before the baby comes. Thankfully, although I have been busy, I have not been too stressed out. At this point, all the clients I work with have the routine down and really require very little of my time at the events, which has been a nice change. Also the Game Time (food & beverage) staff has figured out their role, and they are handling everything really well. Knowing all of this makes it a lot easier for me to relax at the games and not wear myself out. It also is a relief to know that everything should work smoothly while I am at home with baby. I will probably work a little from home while I am on leave to help with all the Club Seat renewals, but hopefully they'll be mostly completed before I'm out of the office. Nonetheless, if I need to process renewals from home, I now have a nice new desk for when I am at home with little Lily. Just two and half months away now...and most likely time will keep flying by. Lots of little milestones to reach between now and then, what with the holiday season and all...and Monday is our 30-week sonogram. Look for news on Lily's 30-week development soon!

No comments: