Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Niko, Niko Thomas, Neeks, Neekers, Spiderman, Bubba



Our little guy goes by many names in our household and we seem to add new ones to the list each day. Ella prefers brother or Niko Thomas and Lily seems to favor Bubs or Bubba. I accidentally started the bubba trend and it has stuck. Jeff and my dad are very against the bubba nickname as they are afraid it might stick for life. Either way, my little bubba is growing up way too fast. Thankfully, he still lets me rock him a little at night and will give me kisses. He is so easy going and definitely all boy. He LOVES spiderman and thinks he himself is spiderman as he shoots webs all day long and crawls around very low and seriously. He also loves sports, especially baseball. He could watch anything with a ball involved all day long, which makes his dad very happy. :) He also will play catch all day long as well...again a very happy daddy over here. 

Niko's Favorites
*Balls and Spiderman 
*Food: Everything
*TV: SPIDERMAN and the Lorax
*Activities: Playing/being Spiderman, catch, and throwing himself around on the couch ( yes, it makes me nervous and I hate when daddy lets this activity happen)

No comments: