Monday, December 29, 2008

I Funny, Mommy!


This morning I sat on the couch and fed Ella as Lily sat at the table having one of her favorite breakfast items, yogurt. Lily most likely enjoys yogurt in part because it has the potential to be very messy. And while she does realize this potential from time to time, she has never put as much zeal into it as she did this morning. I was quietly nursing the baby when Lily broke our silence by calling for my attention. I glanced over, and she promptly splatted a handful of yogurt on the side of her head. She laughed and declared "I funny, Mommy." While it is difficult to dispute her claim, I tried at least not to encourage her. Needless to say, we followed breakfast with a very soapy bath.

1 comment:

Ciarra M. Kohn said...

she is so CUTE!! you have restraint because I'm certain I would have cracked up!