Tuesday, November 04, 2008

2 Months Old






Ella Kathryn is now 2 months old and still so sweet. She is super laid back and loves to smile and coo. At her 2 month check up she weighed in at 11 lbs 12 oz. Only 6 more ounces than Lily was at her 2 month check appointment. Dr. Boe was impressed with her over all strength and gave her a clean bill of health.

Last week we went over to Tara's house for a play date and she took a ton of darling pictures of Ella for me. The first three are a few of the ones she took, but I am saving the best ones for later.

The other three are ones I took when Lily was taking a nap. I love our special time together when Lily naps. We sing songs and coo at each other. At night after Lily goes to bed, Jeff and I get more special one on one time with Ella until about 11:00 p.m. when she goes down for the night herself. Jeff and I would probably prefer to go to bed just a little earlier, but her cute smile and sweet little noises are well worth the late night.

Thanks for the great pictures Tara! I can't wait to reveal the rest!

1 comment:

Ciarra M. Kohn said...

those pics are GREAT!!!! I still think she might keep those blue eyes :) Can't wait to see the rest!