Monday, February 25, 2008

Lots of News!!!


We have been a busy family these past few weeks. I promise that soon we will have more time to keep everyone updated on a more frequent basis. First on the list of updates would be that this week is my last week working at the Coliseum. While I have really enjoyed my job, I am ready to do something that requires a little less time and energy. I am so excited to have more quality time at home with my family and a healthier lifestyle all around. I will begin working at Benefit Planning Associates in two weeks. I am really looking forward to working with all the nice people there and coming home at a normal time and not working on the weekends. I know Jeff and Lily are excited about it as well.


Lily is still doing great. She entertains us all day and night with her cute and hilarious personality. She can't help but to stop what she is doing and dance any time music starts to play. She either sits on her knees and bounces, or, if she is standing up, she shakes her booty up and down. Even though she loves to dance, she still has no desire to walk. I am pretty sure if she wanted to she could probably do it by herself, but she finds it much easier and quicker to get where she needs to go by crawling. In addition to dancing, one of her other favorite things to do is eat. Any time we are eating she is right up next to us fighting with the dogs for the best spot to get a taste of what we have. She is getting really good at boxing Buster out. She likes pretty much anything we give her. She definitely is going to be into the salty treats like her mother. Right now she is into trying dips and condiments. She had her first taste of ketchup this week and loved it. She made an "mmm" noise while she savored the moment. She also tried some guacamole this weekend and enjoyed that as well. She sucked it off a tortilla chip and then discarded the chip to the dogs while waiting for her next sample. Our little piglet has also become quite the ham. Whenever she has an audience she does not hesitate to put on a show. Her favorite ditty involves crawling across the sectional and throwing herself into the cushions and making an exasperated "uh" noise as she hits the cushions. Then she gets up, crawls some more, screams a little, and lays flat on her back, pretending to be exhausted. After a few laughs she pops back up and is right back at it. She really is quite the character!


In addition to always being busy with work, I have fallen behind on updates due to the fact that I haven't been feeling the greatest. This is because I am due with our second child in September! I am really starting to feel better and actually have had a much easier time than I did with Lily...so far. We had our second doctor's appointment this past Thursday, and we were able to hear the baby's heartbeat and it was perfect. We will get to find out the gender in 2 months, and we can't wait! It will be hard to love another one as much as we love Lily, but I know there is room in our hearts for this one :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats to you guys! What a blessing.
Love,
Mark, Brooke and Rylan Morman